Sunday, May 22, 2011

Poster details... & Is that really a Wrap?

Dear Mirror Mates Backers!

Thank You for backing this Staged Reading of

“Mirror Mates: A Two Faced Farce”!

I learned a lot about the show from doing this reading… but most importantly I learned that the concept and the script really do work very well. I’m very excited for the play’s next stage of development… whatever shape that takes. Maybe you’ll be able to join us on that journey as well? ~I’ll be in touch.

And with the next leg of the journey in mind, I’m currently deep back in the script, making cuts and doing rewrites… it’s going really well. Thank you for all the great feedback! If you have any other thoughts please let me know. I’m happy to listen.

Tending to one of the final details of this Kickstarter adventure is sending posters (signed and unsigned) to all the backers who were supposed to receive them. Just so you know, I went to the post office last Tuesday and sent them all out. I have heard reports, from as far away as Tucson, AZ. that they are indeed reaching their destinations. If you haven’t received yours yet, it should be arriving soon.

However, if you know you’re suppose to receive one and it doesn’t arrive within a week or so, please let me know. If need be I will send you another. If you opted out of the “rewards,” then you’re not supposed to receive one. If that was a mistaken selection, and you’d still really like one, I do have some extras, so, please let me know that, as well, and I’ll send one out to you. (Of course, that will be on a first come first served basis… when they’re gone; they’re gone!)

There may well turn out to be a few more project updates… but I do think that is the bulk of it. So, I want to thank you all again for your time, energy, support, money and interest.

Thank you for supporting Mirror Mates and the arts in general. You truly have been wonderful. I hope you enjoyed following the process.

Our Best to You!


Much Love,
Bill, Colleen & Team LionSnax


Thanks again! ...Is that really a Wrap?

No comments:

Post a Comment