Thursday, July 5, 2012

A Snarky Moment post today's EPA


Dear Casting Director,

I know it’s your job, and all, and you get to do it the way you want but, please ...look up on occasion. It's at least the polite thing to do. This way, today, you might have realized that I coughed during my monologue because a bug flew into my mouth and scrambled down my throat. It was delicious! Certainly I carried on an...
d surely it was impressive, perhaps you even heard it as a “real” moment? Who knows? Anything's possible. ...I think maybe you might have heard it.

Now, it's not like I was watching you; I wasn't. That's not my job. I was actually quite busy and focused and present, thank you very much. You should realize, however, that we can often feel your presence there in the room with us… like a ghost. So...

In any event, I thank you for spending so much time with my resume! At least I'm hoping that may have been my resume.

All My Best!
And thanks again from the periphery…
…me ...that guy, him.



EPA = Equity Principal Audition

No comments:

Post a Comment